La Ho! Welcome
Thank you for visiting seafood lovers! Are you afraid to cook seafood? Take the plunge and learn simple tips for cooking Maine lobster, fish, seafood chowder and more. Find original lobster and fresh fish recipes. What's more we will highlight some of the best seafood restaurants and clam shacks on the coast and in the cities. So dive in, the water is just right.
Recent Recipes & Posts
- Print Proscuitto-Wrapped Salmon Prep Time: 25 minutes Serving Size: 6 The simply seasoned salmon is encased ib a paper-thin slice of prosciutto, baked, and then topped with a dollop of rosemary… »
- Print Lobster Cakes from the Ritz Carton Ingredients1 Lb live lobster; shells removed, cooked and cleaned 1/4 cup Brioche bread crumbs 1 shallot 1/4 cup peppers roasted and diced 1 pinch Cayenne 1… »
- Print Auto Draft Ingredients12 jumbo shrimp (12 to 15 per pound) 8 T. unsalted butter (1 stick) 1/4 C. finely chopped shallot 1/4 C. finely chopped celery 12 oz (3/4 lb.) fresh lump crab meat 1/2 C.… »
- Print Rhode Island Clam Cakes Ingredients1 box Krisppe Famous Rhode Island Seasoned Clam Cake Batter Mix 1 Cup of fresh minced quahogs or 2 6oz cans of minced clams 1 1/4 Cup clam juice 3 Cup… »
- Print Pineapple Chilli Glazed Chilean Sea Bass Serving Size: 4 Ingredients4 Chilean Sea Bass filets 4 tbsp pineapple preserves 3 tbsp. rice vinegar 1 tbsp. fresh basil 1 tsp crushed red pepper 1… »